显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Enter VLPS but could not wake up with GPIO interrupt

跳至解决方案
1,007 次查看
KILLERzheng
Contributor IV

my project is based on MCAL 4.4 RTD 1.0.0 of S32k146 with FreeRTOS, before I try to sleep, I deinit all the modules except ICU and then use Mcu_SetMode(McuModeSettingConf_VLPS) to make mcu sleep.

it seems that the mcu is into VLPS which I could not debug via PE, but it could not wake up either.

Is there any step I missed or configuration I configed wrong?

KILLERzheng_0-1662631077521.png

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
984 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @KILLERzheng,

Thank you for all the information.

I think the issue is in the Sleep-on-exit mode.

If the mode is enabled, the MCU goes to VLPS again after the ISR is complete.

Please try with the mode disabled.

Also, to get lower consumption, disconnect the debugger and power-cycle the MCU.

Thanks,

BR, Daniel

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
996 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @KILLERzheng,

Does the GPIO interrupt work in RUN mode?

Can you measure the power consumption at VDD or BUS_CLK at the CLKOUT pin to confirm the VLPS mode?

Can you halt the MCU just before it enters the VLPS mode and check whether the interrups are not masked globaly and that NVIC is configured correctly?

Please make sure the MCU does not enter the sleep-on-exit VLPS mode?

Thanks,

BR, Daniel

0 项奖励
990 次查看
KILLERzheng
Contributor IV

Does the GPIO interrupt work in RUN mode?

ans: yes, when i set the port B0 low, the ISR works

Can you measure the power consumption at VDD or BUS_CLK at the CLKOUT pin to confirm the VLPS mode?

ans: the consumption before VLPS is >25mA, after set_McuMode, it is 10mA (but it is still high,which i measure that the consumption of MCU[without any software is 4mA])

Can you halt the MCU just before it enters the VLPS mode and check whether the interrups are not masked globaly and that NVIC is configured correctly?

ans: how to do it? 

Please make sure the MCU does not enter the sleep-on-exit VLPS mode?

ans: MCU should not enter the sleep-on-exit ? but the RM said it should be, and i do configured that "sleep-on-exit" in MCU as below.

KILLERzheng_0-1663032430580.png

I find that after the set_McuMode(vlps), I set the PortB0 low, the PORT_CI_ICU_IP_B_EXT_IRQ_ISR works and it could turn on the light as well as the mcu mode is run. But I do not know how to make the program re_init all the modules. Or should I reset the mcu manually?

KILLERzheng_1-1663032592170.png

KILLERzheng_2-1663032650634.png

0 项奖励
985 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @KILLERzheng,

Thank you for all the information.

I think the issue is in the Sleep-on-exit mode.

If the mode is enabled, the MCU goes to VLPS again after the ISR is complete.

Please try with the mode disabled.

Also, to get lower consumption, disconnect the debugger and power-cycle the MCU.

Thanks,

BR, Daniel

0 项奖励