EB tresos Cannot work for S32K148

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EB tresos Cannot work for S32K148

Mr_Chen1021
Contributor I

Hi, I was trying to generate the .cfg files for the Can plugin using Tresos. I get the following error and could not understand the reason. I am quite new at this so the issue might be trivial. 

All answers are appreciated,

Question 1: Failed to run generator "Can_TS_T40D2M10I1R0_GeneratorId" (mode: "verify") for module "Can_TS_T40D2M10I1R0"

Question 2: Errors during verification of "C:\EB\tresos\..\S32K14X_MCAL4_3_RTM_1_0_1\eclipse\plugins\Can_TS_T40D2M10I1R0/generate_PB/src/Can_PBcfg.c (signed)"

Question 3: [C:\EB\tresos\..\S32K14X_MCAL4_3_RTM_1_0_1\eclipse\plugins\Can_TS_T40D2M10I1R0/generate_PB/src/Can_PBcfg.c (signed):839]: For CanControllerBaudrateConfig_0 of CanController FlexCAN_A, the desired CAN bus Nominal Bit Time (NBT) should be an integer number of Time Quanta (CAN system clock periods) from 8 to 25.
Current No of CanTimeQuantas = 2 --->>> OUT of RANGE [8-25]. Reconfigure the CanControllerBaudrateConfig container to obtain the valid CanTimeQuantas as following equation:
No of CanTimeQuantas = (CanClockFrequency / CanControllerBaudRate) / CanControllerPrescaller.
(node )

0 Kudos
6 Replies

chenhua
Contributor II

哈哈

0 Kudos

huhu111
Contributor I

I just solved this problem. It is necessary to modify the value of can controller BaudRate or can controller Prescaller to make the value of cantimequantas conform to the requirements between 8 and 25, and then solve the error

NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Thanks so much for your information.
Thank you,
Nam.
0 Kudos

huhu111
Contributor I

I have encountered the same problem, the version is EB25.1.1, I think it is not the problem of "/" and "\". I am sorry that the project cannot be shared, that is a private file, please check the solution to this problem.Looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes.

0 Kudos

NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi huhu111,

Can your share some captures of error log? Which MCAL package that you're using?

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos

NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mr_Chen1021,

I'd like to share my opinion.

1> This issue comes from general situation, when you got other issues so the first Verify step fail.

2> I saw the link quite weird: it has "\" and "/" => please try to correct all of them as "/" or "\" (i think / is working)

Is that some link in the parameter file that you're using?

3> Please share capture of errors log, also the full version name of tool/mcal that you installed.

Is that possible if you can share your project here, so i can try to look at it?

Thank you,

Nam.