cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure S32K116 on EB Tresos

Jump to solution
Embedded_novice
Contributor I

When I configure the module Resource in EB my iS32K116, when I configure the Port module and generate the code, I will prompt that the relevant .m file cannot be parsed, but when I select the chip in the Resource as any other chip, the parsing of the Port module is successful, how can I solve or troubleshoot this problem?

And I have tried reinstalling the MCAL installation package, as well as using a version of the order, the situation has not changed.

EB Version:28.0.0

MCAL Version:S32K1XX_MCAL4_3_RTM_1_0_4Snipaste_2023-09-18_14-10-21.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

Can you share me the link of the MCAL that you entered?

I enter this link on NXP

MCAL_NXP.png

MCAL_ISO26262.png

Thank you,

Nam.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 Replies
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

This issue already found out and report in our internal ticket MCAL-27236.

The root cause comes from the CRYPTOMANIFEST.MF in the Port plugin and it does not have information for "generate_PC/Port_S32K116_Resource.m", S32K142w and S32K144w

Root Cause Details: Missing configuration files in SIGN_FILES (NA for NewFeature)
Proposed Solution: Update missing configuration files in SIGN_FILES
Duplicated resource in generate_PB. Need to remove and replace by:
generate_PC/Port_S32K116_Resource.m
generate_PC/Port_S32K142w_Resource.m
generate_PC/Port_S32K144w_Resource.m

The issue was fixed in MCAL 4.3 RTM 1.0.5, i already tested and it's running well, please help me to use this release.

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I
I only found MCAL 4.2 RTM 1.0.5
0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I
Can you provide a download link?
0 Kudos
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

Please try to search MCAL package in NXP website. You can see the latest release of MCAL 4.3 is version 1.0.5 in Jul 31.

MCAL.png

MCAL_4.3_1.0.5.png

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I

It is in this software directorySnipaste_2023-09-22_09-18-44.png

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I

I couldn't find it at the same addressSnipaste_2023-09-22_09-08-58.png

0 Kudos
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

Can you share me the link of the MCAL that you entered?

I enter this link on NXP

MCAL_NXP.png

MCAL_ISO26262.png

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I
Yes, I used the same link as you showed, but after clicking download, the interface was blank. I also tried using different browsers and devices, and even tried other IPs using VPN, but they were all blank.I am not sure if I alone have this problem or if others will also have the same problem
But I found this MCAL from other links and built a testing project, which did solve my problem. Thank you very much for your help and wish you a happy life.
0 Kudos
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi Rooki_NXP,
Sure, you're welcome!
If you can share the link that you found in here, it'd be helpful for other people who may have the same issue.
Thank you,
Nam.
0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I
I am at the top right corner of the homepage of NXP's website :MY NXP Account->software Licensing and support->View accounts,and in Software&Support->Recent Product Releases,Select in the date selection box:Last 90 Days,Found this MCAL there.No offense, but NXP's data search seems a little confusing to me.
Thanks again for your help.
0 Kudos
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Actually i usually enter the same way to download packages as you mentioned MY NXP Account->software Licensing and support->View accounts,and in Software&Support.
But i'm using NXP Employee account.
Btw, thanks for your information.
Nam.
0 Kudos
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

I just try to reproduce in my side, and the issue comes from the fact that the CRYPTOMANIFEST file (in META-INF folder) doesn't sign derivative K116 PC (PreCompile). So it seems like a bug of signing process of license file with NXP side.

The PB (PostBuild Generate) can be executed, but you have to configure all modules as PB so it's not a clear solution.

Gen_PB.png

One of another solution is signing again in your side, but i'm contacting to verify this solution first, so just inform to you like that.

Please wait me for a bit longer,

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I
Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos
NamLe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

Please help me to use the EB Tresos version 24 as mentioned in Release Notes.EB_Version.png

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I

It's still a bad situation. Do you have any other solutions?Snipaste_2023-09-19_10-08-52.png

0 Kudos
Embedded_novice
Contributor I

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try this method

0 Kudos