CAN 1 Is Not Receiving Data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN 1 Is Not Receiving Data

Andy_B
Contributor I

I am working with an S32K344, and have CAN0 working using RTD version 4.4.2.0 code with configuration using EB Tresos.  

I am able to transmit and receive data on CAN0, using Can_Write() / Can_MainFunction_Write() for transmission and Can_MainFunction_Read() for receiving data.

I am in the process of getting CAN1 running, and can initiate a transmissions using Can_Write() / Can_MainFunction_Write().  Responding nodes on my CAN bus are receiving this and sending data in response to the transmission, but it does not appear that I am receiving data on CAN1, even though I have defined the array CAN_User_RxMsgConf_as, part of which is shown here:

/* E_CONTROL_MSG_IDX */ {MSG_ID_D7, MSG_DLC, E_CAN0, Channel_7.CAN_Raw_Data },
/* E_CONTROL_MSG_IDX */ {MSG_ID_D0, MSG_DLC, E_CAN1, Channel_0.CAN_Raw_Data },

Should I be using Can_MainFunction_MultipleRead()?

Also, is there any documentation on how the CAN code operates, more on a funcional level, than what is available is the RTD user manual?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Andy_B
Contributor I

To add:  I've used Tresos to configure both CAN0 and CAN1, and they're identical in configuration. 

I've modified the code to call Can_MainFunction_Read_0(); and Can_MainFunction_Read_1(); instead of Can_MainFunction_Read() under the assumption that the individual calls are necessary but this hasn't changed the performance.  

Furthermore, Tresos doesn't default to define these function calls, so I'm wondering if I've got something incorrect in the Tresos configuration.  

0 Kudos

Macar
Contributor III

I faced a similar problem, can you share your sample project?

0 Kudos