Bootloader to application jump issue in S32k344

zhangyang123
Contributor I

Error SystemInit in system.c file 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, I am using the project "S32K344_Can_bootloader_RTD200" in the microprocessor S32K344. I want to download an application with the program of bootloader. I have achieved the jump from program to application but I have different questions. 1. I want to use #define EN_DELAY_TIME but when I uncomment the command in the folder "public_in", the program has different errors. My target to use "Backdoor", that is to say, I want to check if the program has to enter to bootloader or not. I don´t know the process and the different functions that I have to use to achieve the target. I want to use the function "Boot_CheckReqBootloaderMode(void)" but when I debug the program, it never enters to the "if". Could you explain me the process and the steps to achieve the target. I add different functions that I think are important. 2. I don´t know if I have to modificate the parameters of "static tJumpAppDelayTimeInfo gs_stJumpAPPDelayTimeInfo = {FALSE, 0u};". I have to change this structure ? You can see all structure in one of the next pictures. I need the reply as soon as possible since I have to send a project very soon. 

JonAnder_Amante_0-1713768134672.png

JonAnder_Amante_1-1713768134675.png

JonAnder_Amante_2-1713768134676.png

JonAnder_Amante_3-1713768134680.png

JonAnder_Amante_4-1713768134679.png

Thank you for all,

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zhangyang123,

Could you elaborate on the description?

I can't tell what the issue is from the description.

BR, Daniel

0 Kudos