cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader for S32K344 evk

sathishkumar-rk
Contributor II

Hi Team,

I'm using S32K344 evk board for development project, from where can i get the bootloader file for board?

Regards,

Sathishkumar K

0 Kudos
5 Replies

JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am using the project "S32K344_Can_bootloader_RTD200" in the microprocessor S32K344. I want to download an application with the program of bootloader. I have achieved the jump from program to application but I have different questions.

1. I want to use #define EN_DELAY_TIME but when I uncomment the command in the folder "public_inc", the program has different errors. My target to use "Backdoor", that is to say, I want to check if the program has to enter to bootloader or not. I don´t know the process and the different functions that I have to use to achieve the target. I want to use the function "Boot_CheckReqBootloaderMode(void)" but when I debug the program, it never enters to the "if". Could you explain me the process and the steps to achieve the target. I add different functions that I think are important. 

2. I don´t know if I have to modificate the parameters of "static tJumpAppDelayTimeInfo gs_stJumpAPPDelayTimeInfo = {FALSE, 0u};". I have to change this structure ? You can see all structure in one of the next pictures. 

I need the reply as soon as possible since I have to send a project very soon. 

JonAnder_Amante_0-1712220496744.png

JonAnder_Amante_1-1712220496226.png

JonAnder_Amante_2-1712220496212.png

JonAnder_Amante_3-1712220496755.png

JonAnder_Amante_4-1712220496726.png

Thank you for all, 

Jon Ander Amante Jorge

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sathishkumar-rk 

Please take a look at this community post: Unified bootloader Demo.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos

sathishkumar-rk
Contributor II

Thanks @VaneB,

I'm curious to know, how to prepare the secure bootloader for S32K3xx device.

I'm wondering there might be some application note available for that, can you please point to out !

Thanks,

Sathishkumar K

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sathishkumar-rk 

What we have are:
The Unified bootloader previously mentioned (no HSE is used), and there is support in HSE firmware. You can download HSE FW and HSE demo app, HSE OTADEMO for A/B Swap from S32K3 Standard Software and S32K3 Reference Software packages.

0 Kudos

sathishkumar-rk
Contributor II

Hi @VaneB,

I have downloaded the HSE FW and Demo App.

From the documents i understood that HSE FW will encrypted using NXP FDK and signed using NXP FSK.

1. So, how HSE FW will authenticated by BootROM on POR/reset?

2. The FDK & FSK information's where it will get stored?

Thanks,

Sathishkumar K

0 Kudos