Basic Understanding of eMIOS System for S32K344 Microcontroller

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Understanding of eMIOS System for S32K344 Microcontroller

abdul_rahman
Contributor II

I am currently a master's degree student in power electronics. I am working with NXP's S32K344 microcontroller for a project and am particularly interested in understanding and utilizing the eMIOS system for designing a controller for a particular power converter. I'm having a hard time in understanding the controller coding as well as the eMIOS system explanation in the microcontroller's reference manual. Can you provide some very basic code examples (with proper comments) or any of NXP's training session links that will help me in understanding and using the eMIOS subsystem. Having access to such examples would greatly assist me in gaining a more practical and hands-on understanding the system. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@abdul_rahman

if you have installed S32 DS & RTD driver for S32K3, you will find the demo in the below picture.

this is basic demo for eMIOS module

Senlent_1-1702001215289.png

0 Kudos

abdul_rahman
Contributor II

Can you provide some technical documentation or presentation for eMIOS also like how you've provided for PIT timer and other sub-systems? 

P.S.: The example description comments in the example codes you've mentioned don't properly explain the code and its working. 

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@abdul_rahman

Sorry, no similar documentation is available.
You can read the datasheet or ask your agent and FAE, they may be able to provide you with some information

0 Kudos