After downloading my S32K144 AP by RAppID tool successfully, application always doesn't work well.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After downloading my S32K144 AP by RAppID tool successfully, application always doesn't work well.

tony_wu
Contributor I

lukaszadrapa

Hi Lukas,

Could you provide me some sample application project for RAppID tool support?

I don’t understand how to add APPKEY, RCHW & __thumb_startup to my code exactly?

After downloading my S32K144 AP by RAppID tool successfully, application always doesn’t work well. RCHW.jpg

Thanks.

Tony Wu

0 Kudos
9 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tony,

I'm afraid we the source code for rbf files could not be shared. 

What kind of customization are you looking for?

Stan

0 Kudos

tony_wu
Contributor I

Hi Stan,

We wish that our device can stay in bootloader mode after pulling one GPIO & booting.

It will make sure to enter bootloader and doesn't mind the delay time.

Tony

0 Kudos

tony_wu
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Could NXP provide source code about Rappid tool and SK144_Bootloader.rbf (as attached) ??

We need to add somethings for our products.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

there's an example in S32 Design Studio, so you can see there how it is implemented:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

tony_wu
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your response.  

I follow the sample to add APPKEY & RCHW to my code (attached). But I download app to S32K144 by RappID, the app still don't work. What else do I check? 

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

did you modify linker file appropriately? Area 0x0 - 0x1FFF is occupied by bootloader, so the linker file of application should be modified and everything should be shifted up above this address. From Rappid BL release notes:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

tony_wu
Contributor I

Hi, 

The Start Address of my application is 0x2000. 

pastedImage_1.png

Check if my srecord (CAN_OBC.srec attached) contains correct data needed for rappid bootloader as below, but there is nothing about appkey & rchw in my app.

I follow the sample to build and why there is no appkey & RCHW in my application?

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

how did you updated linker file? Did you added those two sections? I mean .appkey and .cfmConfigure. Attached you will find linker file from bootloader_S32K example.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

tony_wu
Contributor I

Thanks, it works. I miss .appkey and .cfmConfigure in the linker file

0 Kudos