cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC clock status

AparnaSridharan
Contributor II

Hi,

Actually I am trying ADC_swtrigger  example code for S32k144 board. 

AparnaSridharan_1-1650868043100.png

Code struct at the highlighted line that is asserting Clock status. While debugging I noticed that clock status is MCU_gated _off . Could you please tell, What configurations need to be checked to make state of the clock success.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If frequency is required for a peripheral and the module is not clocked, then STATUS_MCU_GATED_OFF status is returned.

If frequency is required for a peripheral and the module is not clocked, then STATUS_MCU_GATED_OFF status is returned..png

Did you change the clock setting of ADC? Here you can check:

adc_swtrigger.pngTable 27-9. Peripheral module clocking ADC.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

AparnaSridharan
Contributor II

Hi,

The code which I am debugging they configured the ADC similar to ADC configuration in ADC_swtrigger. Actually They have not added ADC component in the project but they have add the ADC configurations as driver folder. When I clock manager component clock for ADC0 and ADC1 are disabled. 

AparnaSridharan_0-1650887005661.png

Processor expert changes are blocked. So I tried to enable my processor expert and then I enabled the  clock for ADC0 and ADC1. 

AparnaSridharan_1-1650887357739.pngAparnaSridharan_2-1650887412072.png

After enabling PE changes and enabling error occured regarding SDK retrieving 

AparnaSridharan_3-1650887533651.png

Earlier Kinetics SDK only enabled for the project so tried to add S32K144_SDk with this project.

AparnaSridharan_4-1650887682992.png

After changes I came across below error which were not before changing the SDk properties.

AparnaSridharan_5-1650888158367.png

Could you please help regarding this issue.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Would you please create new project with the latest SDK? Or use the old version SDK and enable related clocks.

0 Kudos