cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G274A的LINFLEXD_x的配置

HuiLing
Contributor II

hi

We burned our configured LIN_Example_s32G274A_M7 example on our board, but found that after changing LINFLEXD_2 in the sample to LINFLEXD_0, the signal waveform from lin could not be detected on the board. (The modified example is LIN_Example_s32G274A_M7_NO. The original example is LIN_Example_s32G274A_M7.)

We then tried to add a pull-up resistor to our own board. The modified project LIN_Example_s32G274A_M7_NO successfully obtained the correct data frame from lin on the board. However, on the demo board, we did not find the pull-up resistor.

Can we solve this problem through software configuration instead of adding pull-up resistors?

企业微信截图_17001886294998.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @HuiLing 

We will look into your inquiry, however we need more information, can you answer me the next questions please?

• Which demo board you are refering to?
  • Which are the pullups you are refering to?
  • Your question is regarding LINFlexD0, nevertheless the image you have shared refers to LINFlexD2
  • The posted image, is from your custom board?

Regarding your question, yes it is posiblle to configure an internal pullup, however it is not recommended, it may not be consistent.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos

HuiLing
Contributor II

Hi@ Miguel04

First of all, thank you very much for your reply. I will reply to your questions below.

1.The model of our dmo board is S32G-VNP-RDB2.

HuiLing_0-1700538765494.png

3.Yes, this picture is from the board that we drew ourselves.

4.We configured the internal pull up, but did not pull up, use only through the external pull up.

Best Regards,HuiLing .

0 Kudos

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @HuiLing 

We understand your board does not works, and in our demo board does not have the pullups, can you share an image where are these pullups should be? We understand that the LIN PHY is intended to work as slave, so the pullups are DNP, is our understanding correct? If you can point us where are these missing pullups on the RDB, it could be very helpfull to understand.

Alse, it seems that the RDB2 has instance LINFlexD2 available, but the projects uses instance 0, you are using instance 0 with our demo board, correct?

If this is the case, it seems that there are no channels available for instance 0.

We might be missunderstanding your question, please let us know all the information for we to be able to provide you the correct support.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos

HuiLing
Contributor II

Hi@ Miguel

I have solved my problem, thank you very much for your support.

Best Regards,HuiLing.

0 Kudos