Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS Import example error

Jump to solution
yuxuan
Contributor II

HI 

When I want to import the IPCF 4.7 example, I encounter the following problems:

After I update the 3.5.1 update simulation software, I cannot import the IPCF 4.7 zip file.I don't know what the problem is. The RTD that IPCF depends on has been updated.

1.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please tell us what version of S32 Design Studio are you using? Have you verified on the IPCF v4.7 release notes that it is compatible with your S32DS version?

At this moment, the official public release for IPCF is v4.6, which is compatible with S32DS v3.4. It seems you were given an Alpha customer access to non-public releases.

If this does not solve your problem, please help us contacting your local NXP representative, for them to redirect your inquiry through their respective channels.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please tell us what version of S32 Design Studio are you using? Have you verified on the IPCF v4.7 release notes that it is compatible with your S32DS version?

At this moment, the official public release for IPCF is v4.6, which is compatible with S32DS v3.4. It seems you were given an Alpha customer access to non-public releases.

If this does not solve your problem, please help us contacting your local NXP representative, for them to redirect your inquiry through their respective channels.

Please, let us know.

yuxuan
Contributor II
Hi,
My S32 Design Studio version is V3.5.1. I successfully imported the IPCF 4.8 example. Thank you for your valuable answer
0 Kudos