Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing test between LLCE CAN2ETH for S32G274A core M7 without EB Tresos

Ganesh_Pawar
Contributor III

Hi All

Greetings for the day ..!!

I am using the S32G RDB2 board for testing, routing between the can2can working as per the document from the website. 

But regarding the route test between Can2Eth and vice_versa , I found the procedure is with EB tresos application, I need your guidance for proceeding the route test with M7 Core using S32DS  .

Also i have used the CAN2CAN loopback example with routing option but failing because of the unavailability of the PFE based driver.

Kindly suggest the respective drivers and the example code to be used for the test and any reference document which explains the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh Pawar.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

aglavi
Contributor I

Hi,

we have tried the same.

You need to integrate PFE drivers first. Version 0.9.7 should be compatible with LLCE 1.0.4.

In PFE  you will find example code for llce to pfe. You can copy the calls to make Can2Eth work.

It is important that you call the LLCE pfe init routine with the HIF channel (we used HIF3).

Regards

A.

0 Kudos

mmoi
Contributor II

Is the integrated PFE driver under Core A?

Which path is the routine in pfe? I can only find it in sample app “sample_app_llce\llce_sample_app_pfe” under LLCE installation path.

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

At this moment, there is no CAN2ETH/ETH2CAN example available under S32DS, we apologize for it. The features should be available, though.

As for the PFE base driver for M7 core, this should be either available under the "Automotive Software Package Manager" that can be found inside the S32G2 product page (link: S32G2 Safe and Secure Vehicle Network Processor | NXP Semiconductors) or inside Flexera/Flexnet. For the latter, you should be able to find it with the following steps:

- Sign in to your NXP account (link: NXP® Semiconductors Official Site | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option, click on it.
- In here, there should be an "Automotive SW - S32G - PFE Driver + Standard Firmware". Once you click on this option, you will be prompted with the different versions available to you.

Please, let us know if this information was helpful or not.

0 Kudos