cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lauterbach Trace32 debugging S32G399 A core

Coco111
Contributor III

Lauterbach debugging S32G399 A core

How to use Lauterback to single step debug bl2. elf, uboot kernel on the s32g399 platform,

I think this is a very important and efficient debugging tool, and I hope NXP can provide corresponding cmm scripts to improve our debugging efficiency

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you are looking for NXP to share files, we recommend either opening a ticket under the NXP online services or contacting your local NXP FAE, since sharing files through community is not commonly done. We do apologize.

Also, you should already have some *.cmm files available under the RTD installation path, within the specific plugin EB Tresos examples, as seen below:

DanielAguirre_0-1689102494789.png

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

Coco111
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply

As shown in the following figure, in the RTD installation directory, there are all cmm files related to the M-core. The question I would like to inquire about is how to debug the A-core bootloader. Looking forward to your reply

Screenshot from 2023-07-12 09-41-49.png

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Aside from the ones provided under the RTD, we are not seeing anything else available.

There might be something the internal team could provide, help us either opening a ticket under the NXP online services or contacting your local NXP FAE.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

Coco111
Contributor III
how to open a ticket
0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You should be able to create a ticket by clicking the "My NXP Account" under the NXP main page (link: Automotive, IoT & Industrial Solutions | NXP Semiconductors

DanielAguirre_0-1689262792755.png

Then selecting the "Other > My Support Tickets" should redirect you to the site for creating tickets:

DanielAguirre_1-1689262842750.png

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos