Does the S32G3 ATF supports the XRDC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the S32G3 ATF supports the XRDC

hailiang_li
Contributor II

I am developing the hypervisor on the S32G RDB3 board which the CPU is S32G399A based on the SDK BSP35.  I enabled the XEN support via adding the command DISTRO_FEATURES_append += "xen" in the conf/local.conf. The XRDC registers can only be accessed in the EL3, but the hypervisor runs at EL2. How can I access the XRDC registers. I know it needs the command smc to trap to EL3. I don't know the SMC ID. I could not found any code of the XRDC in the ATF. Does the BSP35 supports the XRDC? If it supports it, how can I access the XRDC registers?

My building command are as follows:

mkdir fsl-auto-yocto-bsp35
cd fsl-auto-yocto-bsp35
repo init -u https://github.com/nxp-auto-linux/auto_yocto_bsp -b release/bsp35.0
repo sync
./sources/meta-alb/scripts/host-prepare.sh
source nxp-setup-alb.sh -m s32g399ardb3
echo "DISTRO_FEATURES_append += \"xen\"" >> conf/local.conf && cat conf/local.conf
bitbake fsl-image-base

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Given that S32G3 is under control of distribution and that BSP35 is still under development, we recommend opening an online ticket in the NXP online services, or even sending this inquiry to your local NXP representative/FAE, given this is a public channel and a more secure channel is required.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

hailiang_li
Contributor II
okay, Thanks.
0 Kudos