Did you mean: 

Build The Bootloader error using launch.bat

Jump to solution
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

Hi,All

I used the Application Notes: AN13750 - Enabling Multicore Application on S32G2
using S32G2 Platform Software Integration 

I planed to use S32G3 to make it work ,so I downloaded the S32G3 software package.

Then I follow the steps to executed it :5.3. Build The Bootloader ,but when I config the configuration.bat

about cygwin64, it reports errors:'C:/cygwin64/bin/make.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command or operable program, I have downloaded the latest package about cygwin.

Ada_Lovelace_0-1685436993907.png

Ada_Lovelace_2-1685437249911.png

Then I search the cygwin64/bin, it do not have make.exe

I found make.exe in the path:C:/NXP/S32DS.3.4/S32DS/build_tools/msys32/usr/bin

So I replaced it, it reports erros.

Ada_Lovelace_1-1685437190526.png

how should I do to build the bootloader?

I download the Integration_Reference_Examples_S32G3_2022_06 package and build file is in it.

I uploaded the configuration.bat and launch.bat, please help me, thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

I download the S32G3 new software package from NXP and build it succefulley.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Allen_Cheng
Contributor I

Hi Ada,

Could you please share your software version?

I look like met similar issue and I can built bootloader successfully.

But my S32G3-RDB3 can not boot successfully.(no any console output)

(S32G2 can work fine in multiplecore follow AN13750)

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

I download the S32G3 new software package from NXP and build it succefulley.

0 Kudos
fengxianeric
Contributor IV

Could you please post me your download code prj version ? Thanks

0 Kudos
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

I download S32DS3.5 and s32g3 package , it is too big.

0 Kudos
fengxianeric
Contributor IV

About cygwin64 issue, suggest you could add it to windows environment path. And also make sure that you installed cygwin64 with dev tools add-ons. Hope it is helpful to you.

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The error it shows at the end:

DanielAguirre_0-1685469810517.png

Seems related to the "bin" folder not existing. There seems to be a bug with the "lanch.bat" which does not create the folder in which the binaries will be put, it expects for the folder to already be available. Help us creating the "bin" folder on the same path as the "launch.bat" is being run, to verify if you can continue the build.

As for the Cygwin make.exe, it seems that Cygwin does not have the make plugin installed.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

Hi,Daniel

I set up a new folder: bin, then  it build next steps, but it still reports errors:

Ada_Lovelace_3-1685504289220.png

I reference the steps like that:

Ada_Lovelace_3-1685496075414.png

I  wil show you the configuration.bat:

Ada_Lovelace_1-1685503771832.png

please help me to fix it.

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We are not seeing the same behavior as the one you are seeing.

We are seeing that under your "configuration.bat" file you are linking your workspace to the one provided under the "Integration Reference Example" folder. This should be true only if you did not set the "Copy projects into workspace" flag when you imported the project into Tresos.

If you did have the flag set, you need to change the path to point into:

"C:/EB/tresos/workspace/Bootloader_S32G3XX_ASR_4.4_M7/output"

Or the one similar to your EB Tresos installation path. For our specific case, we did have the flag set, hence the path needs to be as the one shown above.

Aside from that, we are not seeing anything different from the "configuration.bat" that we are using (aside from some paths that we did not set, like SAF and HSE).

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

Hi,All

I set path:C:/EB/tresos/workspace/Bootloader_S32G2XX_ASR_4.4_M7/output

it still reports errors.

Ada_Lovelace_1-1685582497123.png 

Ada_Lovelace_0-1685582165261.png

I will upload the workspace file and other files, please help me to fix the problem.

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There are plugins that need to be copied from the Integration Reference Example to the plugins folder of Tresos. Can you verify if changing your RTD path to be the one under Tresos changes anything? Should be something like:

"C:/EB/tresos/plugins"

Confirm that the path exists on your computer, if not, modify it to represent the one available on your computer. Also, verify that the RTD plugins are available under that path.

As for the SDHC stack, v1.0.1 is the one specified for your specific release, so we don't see any problem with this. Just, confirm that your stack is installed on the path you have provided.

Again, seems odd that you are getting this error. We do not see anything on regards of that error when we start the build process.

Another option is to delete the "bin" folder and creating it again, to erase any possible issues from the previous build.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
fengxianeric
Contributor IV

The doubted point may be sdhc package installation and you can check it firstly. 

0 Kudos
Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

Hi

I install the SDHC_STACK for S32G version 1.0.1 in S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform
Version: 3.4

Is it  something wrong?

0 Kudos
fengxianeric
Contributor IV

It may be helpful to check fatfs module (related to sdhc part or not ?). If yes check specified path, sdhc version.   For example, check individual sw package of sdhc.

0 Kudos