S32K3 with pflash erase/write operation while dlfash configured as simulated e2prom

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3 with pflash erase/write operation while dlfash configured as simulated e2prom

cfyywcc
Contributor II

HI NXP expert team:

I have an S32K314 board with AUTOSAR 4.2.2, we've configured the DFLASH as simulated e2prom,and it works fine!

Next, I plan to develop soft a/b upgrade function, you see, by which I can upgrade B partition(BLOCK3-4) when AUTUSAR runs in A parition(BLOCK1-2) online.

But I just don't know how to configure the pflash erasable/writable since it seems that AUTOSAR has already configured the low level fls interface with dflash.

So, my question is: what can I do to approach the purpose? 

Deeply appreciate your sincere help!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Nhi_Nguyen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @cfyywcc ,

You means that you want to run multicore?

Best regards,

Nhi

0 Kudos

cfyywcc
Contributor II

No, S32K314 is single-core with AUTOSAR 4.2.2. and we can only config dflash operation on it with Davinci tool, so if I want to operate(erase/write) dflash, OK, AUTOSAR has already support it natively,but based on this if I want to operate pflash on AUTOSAR furtherly , no way, right?

0 Kudos

Nhi_Nguyen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @cfyywcc ,

What package are you using? As far as I know, dflash and pflash will be support to configure in driver. This is for pflash.

Nhi_Nguyen_0-1704268279523.png

Best regards,

Nhi

0 Kudos

cfyywcc
Contributor II

Logically dflash will be configed as nvm usage, but if I also config pflash as bootable B partition of full a/b solution, maybe I update B partition at the same time AUTOSAR will refresh some nvm item too, conflict occurs,right?

So, how can I do now?

0 Kudos

Nhi_Nguyen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @cfyywcc ,

As far as I know, conflict just occur when you touch to same regions. pflash and dfash are on difference regions. In configuration, there is overlap error when you try to configure same regions.

Best regards,

Nhi

0 Kudos