How many max task can be deifned in s32k146 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many max task can be deifned in s32k146 ?

s32k146_ige
Contributor IV

I am using freertos and currently i have 12 task defined in my project. it seems that task switching is not happening properly. i have given task priorities 1 to 12 and timer priority 3 in freertos. when ever i add vTaskdelay 1 in taskA its time is never 1ms some times its 500us some time its 1.6ms. even in other task the day is not proper using vtaskdelay. i have also observed that any task some time in between stop executing. the other thing i want to ask is how to handle interrupts and interrupt priorities using RTOS in sk32. Is there way to probe task running time and execution interval ?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @s32k146_ige 
there's no maximum for number of tasks. The limits are given by size of memories and by application itself - it depends what you want to do and what kind of performance you expect.
You can take a look at:
https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/How-to-configure-interrupt-priorities-when-using-freertos-for/m-p/...
Generally, there are two common options for analysis - you can trace the code but obviously you need some tracing tools. Second option is to toggle a GPIO(s) at the beginning and at the end of a task/function/whatever and then check the GPIO(s) on logic analyzer or on oscilloscope.
Regards,
Lukas

0 Kudos