regarding downloading isssue of s32 design studio installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding downloading isssue of s32 design studio installation

sandeep_c
Contributor I

hi community i installed s32design studio after importing a exmple iam getting following red cross on project what it might be the issue and as well how can i solve this issue please observe below marked ones it showing error as Description Resource Path Location Type
Current version of the toolchain is no longer supported. It is necessary to perform project migration to a later version. adc_swtrigger_s32k144 adc_swtrigger_s32k144 Toolchain Version Problem

how can i solve this issue

s32design_studio_error.png

@S32K_tj 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @sandeep_c , 

Is this issue is resolved or if it is still not resolved, the issue is related the your project you created is not support the version of package you have installed. 

Please can you check the release notes, and installed required packages. 

If still not work, please can you provide installation detail from Help -> installation details 

Thank you, Kind regards. 

- Mehul Patel 

0 Kudos

Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Sandeep,

The error message suggests that toolchain not compatible with the version of S32DS you are using. 

Please can you try to install check with GNU 9.2 Toolchain and try to compile. 

Also, if does not work, please can you tell me from where the project are imported? And can you tell me which version GNU GCC Toolchain is installed. 

Thank you, Kind regards. 

- Mehul Patel

0 Kudos

sandeep_c
Contributor I
where can i change toolchain because if i create new project iam getting below case link errors https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/how-to-create-complete-new-s32designstudio-for-s32-platform/m-p/16...
how can i resolve both issue
0 Kudos