Why the macro of preprocessor is invalid for the newly created configuration?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the macro of preprocessor is invalid for the newly created configuration?

Jump to solution
liping921
Contributor II

When I create a new configuration based on a configuration, I add a new macro on the new configuration, but this macro is invalid for the new configuration, only adding this macro on the original configuration is valid for the new configuration, what is the reason for this? Isn't it true that the different configurations are not controlled separately?

liping921_1-1701246026770.pngliping921_2-1701246230264.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
liping921
Contributor II
Sorry, I didn't notice another problem that I didn't select the corresponding build file after compiling, and now the problem has been solved, only the code is still grayed out, but it doesn't affect the run, thanks for your reply!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

in the past there was some issue that preprocessor macros was visible only from First configuration (typically debug_FLASH). What is your S32DS version? Can you try to put this macro definition in first debug configuration and check, if the code is still invalid? 

0 Kudos
liping921
Contributor II
Putting the first configuration is valid, our version of S32DS is V
0 Kudos
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @liping921 , 

Please can you provide more information to help to understand the issue. 

Thank you.  Kind regards. 

- Mehul Patel

0 Kudos
liping921
Contributor II
Sorry, I didn't notice another problem that I didn't select the corresponding build file after compiling, and now the problem has been solved, only the code is still grayed out, but it doesn't affect the run, thanks for your reply!