Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDKs not showing when making a new project

Jump to solution
Oliverc
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to follow the instructions for "HOWTO: Create a Blinking LED example project using S32K1xx RTD with AUTOSAR". I have both the the S32K1xx development package and the S32K1 RTD AUTOSAR 4.4 as it suggests in the instructions that I have in my install of S32DS for S32 platform (version 3.5). The online instructions suggest having S32K1 RTD AUTOSAR 4.4, but this does not show up as an option for me. When I continue, no SDKs show up as options when clicking the "..." button in step 6. Can anyone let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Oliverc 

RTD for S32K1 is delivered as an Update Site for S32 Design Studio IDE v3.4 Update. And it must be installed by opening Help -> S32DS Extensions and Updates -> Add Update Sites and selecting the archive file containing the S32 RTD software.

B.R.

VaneB

View solution in original post

1 Reply
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Oliverc 

RTD for S32K1 is delivered as an Update Site for S32 Design Studio IDE v3.4 Update. And it must be installed by opening Help -> S32DS Extensions and Updates -> Add Update Sites and selecting the archive file containing the S32 RTD software.

B.R.

VaneB