S32DS Installation Guide about vpexplorer-feature.zip

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS Installation Guide about vpexplorer-feature.zip

jone_yang
Contributor II

In "S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.5 Installation Guide",have mentioned :"vpexplorer-feature.zip" file. bug i can't find the file.

while can download the file?

yangliujie1_0-1661412116711.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

saginala_khaderbasha
Contributor I
0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @saginala_khaderbasha,

Do you plan to use the Virtual Development Kit or are you just concerned because you saw the NOTE in the S32 Design Studio installer?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

saginala_khaderbasha
Contributor I

when I am going next ignoring note as shown in pic above its showing "You don't have enough permissions"

can anyone tell where to download Synopsys VP explorer feature plugin

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The installation of S32 Design Studio requires that the user's account on Windows is a member of the administrator's group. If your account does not meet this requirement, then perhaps you can use the Run as Administrator option. Another possibility, you could try to enable Windows 7 compatibility mode. Or contact your IT department for assistance.

Installing the Synopsis VDK eclipse plug-in isn't required to use S32DS. In general, this is used for development work which occurs prior to the availability of actual hardware (NXP devices, evaluation boards, etc.). I ask you again, do you know that you need this plug-in, or are you only requesting it because of the note displayed in the installer?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @jone_yang,

You can get the Virtualizer Development Kit here: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/connect/displayPartnerProfile.sp?partnerId=15200&offeringId=25420

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos