Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Installation Failure

Jump to solution
bjrajendra
Senior Contributor I

Hello all,

I downloaded and installed the S32 Design studio with offline support. Unfortunately I updated S32DS_ARM_Win32_v2018 patches to my S32DS_ARM_Win32_v2.0 2017 version and then I can't able to create a new project because of this issue. Thus I uninstalled the S32DS and when I'm trying to reinstall the software it is showing "please select the another location to extract the installer to". The figure is shown below. I downloaded the latest version 2018 ARM, but when I'm trying to install the software it is showing same message as below.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Though I choose the different locations again & again, still it is showing the same message.

Note: The file was downloaded in 1 PC and copied to my PC where I'm trying to install it. Kindly suggest solution, as I'm running out of time.

Regards,

BJ Rajendranath.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
bjrajendra
Senior Contributor I

Hello all,

For this please try to use the different drive ( i.e, C: or D : or E:) to extract and then you can later install all the necessary drives by giving necessary drive ( like we all know C: drive is used to store all installation file ).

Hope this solves the issue.

Raju

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bjrajendra
Senior Contributor I

Hello all,

For this please try to use the different drive ( i.e, C: or D : or E:) to extract and then you can later install all the necessary drives by giving necessary drive ( like we all know C: drive is used to store all installation file ).

Hope this solves the issue.

Raju

0 Kudos