S32 Design Studio for ARM license expiring in 13 days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design Studio for ARM license expiring in 13 days

Jump to solution
Contributor I

S32 Design Studio for ARM license expiring in 13 days,how can i solve it?Thanks!

S32 Design Studio for ARM

ActivationId: F625-BD17-9FB6-009D
Evaluation Days: 13
Feature Version: 2.2
Feature Status: Evaluation (13 days)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have returned your license, when you re-activate, the new expiration date will be loaded.

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 Replies
thomaswhitburn
Contributor I

I have the same problem.   Can I have my license for S32 Design Studio for ARM V2.0 extended?

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @thomaswhitburn,

I checked your account. You have an entitlement which is valid through 2026. There are no licenses listed. So either you haven't activated it yet, or you successfully returned the license(s) you did have. Is there an issue I could help you with?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
thomaswhitburn
Contributor I

I see an entitlement and license expiration of 9/22/21 in my License List page.  When I try to use the old activation code in the IDE I get this error:

thomaswhitburn_0-1632409361980.png

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @thomaswhitburn,

I understand now. You are still using the v2.0, even though you now also have the v2.2.

I will extend your entitlement for the v2.0, but I encourage you to upgrade to the v2.2. However, if you are working with the S32K1xx family devices, I would recommend that you migrate to the S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform v3.4. This is our latest version and is upon which the recent and future updates have been and will be made going forward.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
cheoljin
Contributor II

My license also expired. 

Would you extend it ? 

Best Regards, 

Cheol Jin.

0 Kudos
p_a_u_darshana
Contributor II

Hi,

My license is expired already. How can I get the new license key from the download page?

Or is there any way to update the current license?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@p_a_u_darshana,

Your license has already been extended through 2025.

I checked your account and manually returned the expired license. Now you just need to re-activate using the same activation code you used before. It was provided to you via email and as well you can locate it from the download site after you log on NXP.com

Please let us know of any further difficulties.

Best Regards,

Mike

Contributor I

Thanks.I try to  return  license, but the error happens as follows.Could you help me to solve it?

QQ截图20210214102040.png

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have returned your license, when you re-activate, the new expiration date will be loaded.

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

The workaround from license team is just wait till license expires and obtain new license key from NXP download page.

Jiri

0 Kudos
jackeyhong
Contributor I

Hi Jiri,

I have the same problem. How can I get the new license key from the download page? I can't find any button for the new license.

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @jackeyhong ,

I have returned your license on the server, please re-activate the same activation code you already have. It will then show the new expiration date.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
jackeyhong
Contributor I

Hi Mlke,

I have re-activated my software sucessfully. Many thanks for you kindly support.

Jackey

0 Kudos
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I checked your license expiration and your license expires in 2025. You can try Refresh or Return your license: 

jiri_kral_0-1612864109633.png

jiri_kral_1-1612864133575.png

jiri_kral_2-1612864156435.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos
Sunnny
Contributor I

Hi Jiri,

I have the same problem. How can I get the new license key from the download page? I can't find any button for the new license.

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Sunnny,

You can continue to use your current activation code. The existing license was extended on the server, but the tools on you PC did not get updated expiration date so it is necessary to return and then re-activate to receive the new date.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
Sunnny
Contributor I

Hello mikedoidge

The activation code still cannot be used. After deleting the software and reinstalling it, the activation code cannot be used. Can you provide me with a new activation code? Thank you.

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Sunnny,

I checked your account on the flexera server. The license was not returned and still had the previous expiration date, which is now past. I manually returned the license on the server. Please try the activation code once more. It will regenerate the license according to the new expiration date in the year 2025.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
cheoljin
Contributor II

My license also expired.  Would you extend it ? 

Regards, 

Cheol Jin

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @cheoljin,

I saw that the server showed you had expired licenses, even though the entitlement had updated expiration date. I returned the 2 licenses you had and now you should be able to re-activate using your same activation code. The new license will have expiration date of 12/12/2025.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos