cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAppid init for MPC56XX license

limbyeongnam
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm still using Codewarrior V2.1,  and I want use RAppID init tool to genarate basic code.

but I can not get its license trial version. because  rappid@freescale.com    does'nt response.

(I always get the message "The receiving server did not accept the connection request.")

How can I get license trial version? or is there any way to use RAppID easily without license ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The RAppID Init tool has been deprecated. In general, we are not providing new licenses for it. Only maintaining support for legacy customers.

I can give you a 30-day trial license, but you should know that there are no guarantees. This tool is now 10+ years old and may not function properly on today's operating systems. If the trial license does not work, we cannot provide support to resolve the issues.

Please place the attached license file (rename it to "lservrc" no extension) into the RAppID/(MCU name) directory.

I highly suggest you look into some other tools or perhaps a newer target device.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

limbyeongnam
Contributor I

Thank you for your answer.

I changed name "lservrc.txt" file into "lservrc" and atteched it under the [ C:\RAppID\560xB ] folder as you said.

but RAppID init still popped up dialog about "License Request Confirmation"

Is there additional thing that I have to ??

Best regards.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @limbyeongnam ,

My apologies, I was using a generic form reply. The correct instruction for the MPC560xB device version of RAppID Init is as follows:

Please place the attached license file (license.lic) into the directories labeled "RAppID/560xB/lic” and “RAppID/5607B/lic". 

This is different than for other versions of the tool. Again, my apologies for this.

Also, I was out of office for 2 weeks just after the previous reply, so I apologize for the delay in response as well.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos