cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&E Connection Assistant Error

alextimpau
Contributor III

Hi,

I tried to debug MPC5748G with P&E Multilink PPCNexus (Rev. A) using S32 Design Studio for Power. An error occured while connecting to the interface hardware. These are my Debug Configurations Settings:

141412_141412.pngconfig.png

And this is the P&E Connection Assistant Error:

141419_141419.pngerror.png

I have no idea how to fix the issue and what is the problem?  Is there any other configuration should be modified for MPC5748G.

If i hit abort button another error appear at 95%:

141420_141420.jpgerror95.jpg

Thanks!

Labels (1)
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Alex,

Do you use NXP (Freescale) EVB? (Evaluation System for MPC574xC/G Family|NXP )

Could you try to add e.g. 250ms delay after reset in the debug configuration dialog? We've observed that it's not possible to connect on some EVB revisions using default settings.

Also if you use MCU in a socket (e.g. X-MPC574XG-324DS), please try to push the and quickly release the socket several times to make sure all pins are connected.

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 Kudos

jessiedu
Contributor I

Hi 

I have a problem about pemicro   ,that is 

11.png22.png33.png

in MPC5746 application, if the 5746 is error  ? 

thank you very much

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alex,

I tried to connect using PE micro and it works correct to me. Please clarify following points:

1) Check led diode D1. If this LED is ON, you may have incorrectly connected JTAG. Incorrectly connected JTAG connector may cause this issue.

2) Do you use mask 1N81M?

3) Did you create single core or multi core project?

4) Do you use default project and debugger settings?

Regards,

Martin

alextimpau
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

I checked led diode D1. Yes, it was ON. I installed a new driver version for P&E Multilink NEXUS and reconnected the MPC5748G-324DS Daughther Card and it seems that the issue is solved. LED is OF now and the error no longer appears.

Thank you for your support!
0 Kudos