Installation of S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4 terminated abnormally

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4 terminated abnormally

Jason111
Contributor I

my question:When I was installing S32DS, the installation preparation was over, and the installation wizard interface did not appear and no prompt.

一、background

1、S32DS3.4 has been installed before, and then during the process of updating and installing S32K1XX development package and RTD S32K1 in the software, an error message box pops up in the middle of the process: probably means that the uninstallation failed or the like.

2. Close the S32DS software and find that the shortcut no longer exists, and the software cannot be found in the launch bar.

3. Uninstall or change the program interface in Win10 and find that the software is still there.

4. Attempt to uninstall the software, but abnormally terminated during the uninstallation process.

5. Restart the system, try to install it again, and find that it cannot be installed normally.

二、Tried the following solutions did not resolve:

1. Try to install multiple versions
2. Delete the S32DS related registry and install it again
2. Delete all files in the system disk and with S32DS characters

0 Kudos
2 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jason,

It is very difficult to diagnose the issue without knowing the exact error message. Could you check if the installation log file exists? (C:\NXP\S32DS.3.4\_S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4_installation\Logs)

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

Jason111
Contributor I

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your reply, I didn't find the installation log in my computer.

0 Kudos