cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to compile Ranger4 CADS v5.0 by using IAR

Jump to solution
hyoseoksuh
Contributor I

I want to compile Ranger4 CADS v5.0 by using IAR.

1. Can I do that by using IAR plugin?? If it can , how can I do that?

2. When I install IAR plugin, I have a problem . how can I solve it?

hyoseoksuh_0-1673402419697.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @hyoseoksuh,

Which version of S32DS are you using? The version matters because different versions of S32DS are built on different versions of Eclipse. The version of the IAR Plugin must support the version of Eclipse used by they version of S32DS you wish to use.

The error message indicates that the installation of Eclipse, which is used by the version of S32DS you installed, is missing an eclipse package which is required by the IAR Eclipse Plugin. The missing Eclipse package is called 'org.eclipse.emf.feature.group 0.0.0'. You can use Help->Installation Details to check if the packages for this group are installed.

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @hyoseoksuh,

Which version of S32DS are you using? The version matters because different versions of S32DS are built on different versions of Eclipse. The version of the IAR Plugin must support the version of Eclipse used by they version of S32DS you wish to use.

The error message indicates that the installation of Eclipse, which is used by the version of S32DS you installed, is missing an eclipse package which is required by the IAR Eclipse Plugin. The missing Eclipse package is called 'org.eclipse.emf.feature.group 0.0.0'. You can use Help->Installation Details to check if the packages for this group are installed.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos