cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not find my .elf & .map

Jump to solution
tim_wu
Contributor I

Hello everyone, I used S32 DS to development the MPC5744P EV kit, when i created a new project from sample code(Hello world),then I  build the project is normal, but I wanted to debug the project, it seems like a error occured, I check my project document, and I check the problem, the root cause is the debug can not find the .elf & .map file, could you please give me some suggestions or tell me how to solve this problem, really thank you...><

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tim_wu
Contributor I

Hello, I think the reason is that I delete some files(For example: example project...) in my work space, so I try to uninstall the S32DS last night, then re-install S32DS again,and  the problem  can be solved....haha!

BTW, after I re-install the S32DS,  I feel much faster when I go into the debug mode(120 seconds → 10 seconds).....

I remember the original error message is show "in my workspace path....can not find the elf file", after all, the problem has been solved! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

can you please share output from your build console? By default the .elf and .map file is in Debug or Debug_FLASH folder. If .elf is not generated - in build console should be shown error message. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos
tim_wu
Contributor I

Hello, I think the reason is that I delete some files(For example: example project...) in my work space, so I try to uninstall the S32DS last night, then re-install S32DS again,and  the problem  can be solved....haha!

BTW, after I re-install the S32DS,  I feel much faster when I go into the debug mode(120 seconds → 10 seconds).....

I remember the original error message is show "in my workspace path....can not find the elf file", after all, the problem has been solved! 

0 Kudos