I am using S32ds for power architecture V1.2 for MPC5777c controller.
1.During running i am unable to see the expressions. By halting only(suspend) i can able to. Is this version has that feature? Please share...
2.After debug session termination sometimes my debugger unable to connect. It showing error window as "another debug session is in progress".
3. Sometimes while clicking debug configuration--> debug--> after building, it is taking around 5 mins to connect the target. Is there any setting change or any problem?
4.presently i am working with V1.2, now i want to install V2.1. the project which is developed in V1.2 is directly compatible to import in V2.1?
1. S32DS doesn't support runtime debugging. You can see variable/registers/memory content only when MCU is halted.
2. This is known PE Micro issue - you need to kill pegdbserver manually via task manager. In latest S32DS version is this issue fixed.
3. Well, try to use latest S32ds.
4. If your example is not based on SDK, you can easily import your old project into new S32DS.
Hope it helps.