Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-install S32DS?

Jump to solution
Byungju
Contributor II

Dear NXP,

I try to re-install S32DS because my WIN OS is broken.

But after entering activation code, following error message is poped-up.

Byungju_0-1677030541536.png

So I try to return license. But It is not allowed.

Byungju_1-1677030624719.png

Would you please help let me know how to re-install S32DS?

Thanks and best regards,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Byungju,

I checked your account, I can see you have only 1 license for S32DS 3.5 under the activation code which ends with 'F3F7'. It was still assigned to your previous Windows OS so that is why you received this message. I have returned the license from within the server, so this should now be resolved.

I also noticed you have another activation code on your account for S32DS 3.5 which contains 101 licenses. This code ends with '3250'. I would suggest that you use this one since it contains many more licenses and you wouldn't likely face this issue again.

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Byungju,

I checked your account, I can see you have only 1 license for S32DS 3.5 under the activation code which ends with 'F3F7'. It was still assigned to your previous Windows OS so that is why you received this message. I have returned the license from within the server, so this should now be resolved.

I also noticed you have another activation code on your account for S32DS 3.5 which contains 101 licenses. This code ends with '3250'. I would suggest that you use this one since it contains many more licenses and you wouldn't likely face this issue again.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
Byungju
Contributor II

Dear Mikedoidge,

Reinstalling S32DS is success.

Thank you for your great support.

Best regards,

0 Kudos