How to change IAR compiler version in S32DS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change IAR compiler version in S32DS

jhuang1
Contributor I

Hi everyone, I used to use IAR compiler on S32DS. The IAR compiler version I used before is 9.20.4, whitch is a common version, and I need to change it to version 8.50.10, whitch complises with functional safety. How to change the IAR plugin version on S32DS? Do I have to reinstall the S32DS?  

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We see the following HOWTO guide describes the steps on how to install IAR plugin under S32DS:

HOWTO: Install IAR Eclipse plug-in into S32 Design Studio for ARM - NXP Community

Aside from this, we are not seeing any information on regards of changing the version. You should be able to uninstall the current IAR version (and all related packages) and reinstall with a different version, but not much information about it, we do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

jhuang1
Contributor I

Is there a offline iar plugin-manager install packege? It always encounters an error when reinstall the iar plugin-manager online.

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

From our side, we don't see any offline package. We can recommend contacting IAR itself, since they should have more information on this regard. We do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos