Error SDK Id=${ATTACHED_SDK_VERSION} for the Project not found, while running example project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error SDK Id=${ATTACHED_SDK_VERSION} for the Project not found, while running example project

s32k146_ige
Contributor IV

I am trying to run the example project using s32 design studio. My s32 design studio is as follows

S32 Design Studio for ARM

Version: 2018.R1
Build id: 180815

i am trying to build and run example code from S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.3 folder in NXP installation directory.

I am getting this error continuously, 

"SDK Id=${ATTACHED_SDK_VERSION} for the Project "crc_checksum_s32k146" is not found in SDKs list! Ignored."

i am not able to resolve this error any help is much appreciated, i am new to s32 design environment. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

s32k146_ige
Contributor IV

Dear VaneB 

Thanks for replying and giving your inputs, 

Yeah i would like to know process to import project in existing IDE version

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @s32k146_ige 

To import a project from a system folder or an archive file:

1. Click File > Import... > General > Existing Projects into Workspace on the main menu, then click Next.
  2. In the Import Projects dialog box, browse to the projects' root folder or archive file.
  3. In the list of folders, select the projects to be imported

VaneB_0-1675462774221.png

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @s32k146_ige 

The S32 SDK Version 4.0.3 RTM only supports S32 Design Studio IDE v3.4, as noted in the release notes file.

Could you help me try to import the project into this IDE version? If you still have any errors, let me know.

B.R.

VaneB