What's the difference between S912ZVCA96AMLF and S912ZVCA96F0MLF?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the difference between S912ZVCA96AMLF and S912ZVCA96F0MLF?

Jump to solution
Edgar_Jiang
Contributor II

hi

Could you help me to find the difference between S912ZVCA96AMLF and S912ZVCA96F0MLF?My client want to order S912ZVCA96F0MLF, but we could only find S912ZVCA96AML.If they are same in function?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

S912ZVCA96F0MLF has a mask set 0N23N. The S912ZVCA96AMLF has the same mask set .

The change (from F0 to A) was done because it is possible the device can be manufactured in different factory. In the past we used different mask set numbers for the same mask if the device was manufactured in different factory. There was a PCN published in past. The PCN unifies the same mask set with different codes to a common code A,B,C,… when the reason of different mask set number is the only manufacturing  site.

So, both devices are absolutely the same.

Best regards,

Ladislav

View solution in original post

7 Replies
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

F0 is manufactured in ATMC.

However, A does not say about manufacturing site. It can be ATMC as well as TSMC. It is not recognizable.

Best regards,

Ladislav

caesar_song
Contributor III

0 Kudos
Edgar_Jiang
Contributor II

OK,thanks for your reply!

0 Kudos
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

S912ZVCA96F0MLF has a mask set 0N23N. The S912ZVCA96AMLF has the same mask set .

The change (from F0 to A) was done because it is possible the device can be manufactured in different factory. In the past we used different mask set numbers for the same mask if the device was manufactured in different factory. There was a PCN published in past. The PCN unifies the same mask set with different codes to a common code A,B,C,… when the reason of different mask set number is the only manufacturing  site.

So, both devices are absolutely the same.

Best regards,

Ladislav

caesar_song
Contributor III

Hi Could you help to provide the ducument of  F0 and A for 

S9S12ZVLS3F0VFMR and S9S12ZVLS3AVFMR   ,thanks

0 Kudos
Edgar_Jiang
Contributor II
How about SPC5643LK0MLQ1 and SPC5643LAMLQ1? If them also meet this condition?
0 Kudos
Edgar_Jiang
Contributor II
Dear Ladislav 

I need to know if the wafers of F0 and A are all OEM by TSMC? Could you help me to confirm this?

Best regards,

Edgar
0 Kudos