cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12 MagniV LIN stack

Jump to solution
vikramtathe
Contributor II

I am using two MC9S12ZVML controller and I wanted to establish communication over LIN as below.

LIN.JPG

I have gone through the webinar 'Learning to Easily Develop LIN-based Actuator Applications with Mixed-signal MCUs,' and accordingly I was trying to generate LIN stack and its configuration files.

I couldn't find the MC9S12ZVML LIN stack on the official website. Could you please assist me in locating a LIN stack for MC9S12ZVML microcontrollers or provide guidance on how to generate a LIN stack and its configuration files using the LDF and NPF files?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
5 Replies
vikramtathe
Contributor II

Hello,

We have installed the LIN stack (LIN_stack_S12_4_6_6_210629.exe) and followed the documented procedure to install the LIN stack.

Also, after copying the Eclipse plugins from the stack installation directory and pasting them into the CodeWarrior installation directory the LDF, NCF options are visible on code warrior GUI.

However, we are experiencing an issue where some elements in the GUI utility for creating or modifying LDF files are getting cut off, making it difficult to properly edit the parameters.

We are facing the same issue with CodeWarrior versions 10.7 and 11.1. We can modify the LDF file using a text editor, but it would be great if you have a solution for this GUI issue.

Screenshot attached.

tool.png

0 Kudos
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
vikramtathe
Contributor II

@lama Does this LIN stack support multi-nodes including master and slave?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
vikramtathe
Contributor II
Thank you !!!
0 Kudos
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The response I received from expert team....

//--------------------

Hi Ladislav,

I have tried to check the issue and also tried to reproduce on my side but it seems it's impossible.

As far as I know, the creating or modifying LDF files feature are supposed on this release version(LIN_stack_S12_4_6_6_210629). That means we can change, update or edit the LDF files on the GUI interface as below:

lama_0-1700129015886.png

Anyway in my opinion, the cause of the problem may come from the customer's LDF. So, I would like to share with you a LDF file(Attached) that you can rely on to check.

And please share with me the customer's LDF file if the issue is still not resolved.

Thanks,

Diep

//---------------------

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos