MC9S12G128F0MLH How to go in the STOP mode and wake up with CAN?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MC9S12G128F0MLH How to go in the STOP mode and wake up with CAN?

跳至解决方案
1,459 次查看
kemingkai
Contributor III

Hi Nxp:

Can you help me understand how to enter stop mode and how to wake up via CAN? I don't know how to do it is the complete step,Thanks in advance!If there is sample code, can you provide a reference

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,423 次查看
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kemingkai,

What kind of project are you trying to open? Please provide more information for help.

Best Regards,

Stano.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
7 回复数
1,441 次查看
kemingkai
Contributor III

Good morning,Stano:

If i want go to stop mode,What else to pay attention to besides PSTP = 0, OSCE = 0;

0 项奖励
1,438 次查看
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kemingkai,

I suggest you to study the Chapter 8.1.3 of RM and pay attention to clock module and COP module settings. You need set-up also the wake-up option – e.g. RTC module.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 项奖励
1,452 次查看
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kemingkai,

The MSCAN can work in sleep mode only. In STOP mode the module is set to power down mode and will not work.

The one option how to wake-up MCU by CAN activity could be connect the RXCAN signal externally to GPIO pin with wake-up functionality. Then after wake-up the MCU the CAN must be activated and the next message can be successfully received. As you know the CAN transmitter sends message and waits for back response from the receiver site. The send message repeats till right answer received. So the first attempt will wake the MCU up and second message (or next) can be successfully received and answered.

Sorry, but I haven’t example code for it.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 项奖励
1,427 次查看
kemingkai
Contributor III

Hi StanoA

kemingkai_0-1627983180894.png

i can't find the file per_XDx512_L15Y.h and per_XDx512_L15Y.c,Some variable definitions cannot be understood,Do you have these two files?

0 项奖励
1,424 次查看
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kemingkai,

What kind of project are you trying to open? Please provide more information for help.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 项奖励
1,393 次查看
kemingkai
Contributor III

Hi StanoA:

We want to make a shifter project, and if there is an SDK package for this chip, thank you in advance。

0 项奖励
1,389 次查看
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kemingkai,

the SDK = Software Development Kit is not available for this MCU family. But you can select another MCU for SDK use on web:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools-/mcuxpresso-s...

I hope it could help you to solve your task.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 项奖励