取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Using PCIe in Root Complex and Endpoint mode simultaneously on T1042

3,913 次查看
EmbEng
Contributor III

We are designing a custom board based on T1042 processor and we want to enable PCIe endpoint mode on one port and PCIe root complex mode (the default mode) on rest of the ports. Is this possible to use both modes simultaneously using this processor in Linux? Is there some reference documentation to write PCIe endpoint driver for this platform?

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

2,427 次查看
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

It is possible. You can write drivers required by the EP port and RC port independently. As example of PCIe EP port using under Linux see 8.6 PCIe DMA Test User Manual in QorIQ SDK V2.0-1703 Documentation

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/supporting-information/QORIQ-SDK-2.0-IC-REV0.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

2,427 次查看
EmbEng
Contributor III

r8070z I tried to compile the sample PCI endpoint example you mentioned in your reply today but came to know that the endpoint support is not available in kernel for T1042D4RDB, as the section you mentioned says " EP side supports P5020DS, T4240QDS". Can you provide any valid link or sample PCIe endpoint Linux driver to get my work start with.

0 项奖励

2,427 次查看
EmbEng
Contributor III

Thanks r8070z‌. That helped me in heading right direction.

0 项奖励