次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

QorIQ P1021/12 and Freescales reference board - P1021RDB-PC

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,068件の閲覧回数
rick101
Contributor III

As I understand, (from a distrubuter in the uk ) the P1021MDS development board is / becoming obsolete....and is being replaced with the P1021RDB-PC reference board (which seems to have been out some time)....

If this is so, freescales web site is very confusing....as you can not find a page dedicated to P1021RDB-PC reference board, or any downloads, linux ports, tools etc for this board are no-ware to be found.

This should also be on the wiki, as the old obsolete board is http://www.freescalewiki.com/index.php?title=P1021-MDS-PB 

I'm looking to develop a new system using the QorIQ P1021/12 processor on the P1021RDB-PC reference design, but I can not find hardly any information, this does not give me a lot of confidence.... Any Ideas....

Regards R

P.S (1) I do not want use the old P1021MDS board

(2) Freescale responce, you can find it if you use the search button... yes you can buy it but thats it... maybe freescale could update there website

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,356件の閲覧回数
omar_cruz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Riccardo,

Freescale is working on bringing up Tool Summary pages for boards we have available for sale-check back in early November. The P1021MDS-PB will continue to be supported as it is a superset board for this product. We will build more limited quantities of this versus the RDB boards which we build for the masses, so please be sure to place backlog against Freescale and our distribution partners. Other options for boards to look at are the:

• TWR-P1025
  • P1025RDB-PA

This is the smaller footprint version of the P1021 processor.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
1,356件の閲覧回数
irfanzul
Contributor I

Hi Riccardo,

The QorIQ™ P1021/P1012 Modular Development System (MDS) is designed for hardware and software developers using the P1021/P1012 QorIQ processor family to accelerate development and testing, and improve time to market. The P1021/P1012 MDS consists of multiple boards that provide a comprehensive development system—a P1021/P1012 processor board, a platform and several expansion modules adding support for a TDM, ATM etc. http://www.embeddedplanet.com/products/single-board-computers/freescale-qoriq/

0 件の賞賛
1,357件の閲覧回数
omar_cruz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Riccardo,

Freescale is working on bringing up Tool Summary pages for boards we have available for sale-check back in early November. The P1021MDS-PB will continue to be supported as it is a superset board for this product. We will build more limited quantities of this versus the RDB boards which we build for the masses, so please be sure to place backlog against Freescale and our distribution partners. Other options for boards to look at are the:

• TWR-P1025
  • P1025RDB-PA

This is the smaller footprint version of the P1021 processor.

0 件の賞賛
1,356件の閲覧回数
rick101
Contributor III

Thanks, for our specific design the hardware guys prefer the smaller foot print of the P1025/16.