cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043A, MDC/MDIO GPIO query

logeshs
Contributor II

Hi,

In LS1043A, We wanted to use EMI1_MDC/GPIO3_00/EMI1_MDIO/GPIO3_01 Pins as Ethernet Management Interface and EMI2_MDC/GPIO4_00 / EMI2_MDIO/GPIO4_01 as GPIO.

Kindly confirm shall we configure the Ethernet Management interface (EMI2) as GPIO and EMI1 as Ethernet Management Interface?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, your understanding is correct, you should configure EM1 to "0" and EM2 to "1" in RCW.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

logeshs
Contributor II

But in Code Warrior we are not able to select Between GPIO and EMC.

In Code warrior for RCW bit(425-426) what Value should i keep in order to use EM1 and GPIO(EM2 pins). It is coming as option such that i can either choose as EM or GPIO for both EM1 and EM2. Please confirm RCW Value need to be set for our requirement.

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I do not see this issue in my installation of CodeWarrior. Please update your CodeWarrior to most recent version.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos