EPU Event list for T4240QDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPU Event list for T4240QDS

kristinkrueger
Contributor II

Where can I find a list of the events the Event Processing Units performance counters can count? I found the event list for the performance monitor facilities on the cores, but not for the EPU.

Regards,

Kristin Krüger

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kristin,

This information has already been addressed in the document "T4240 Advanced QorIQ Debug

and Performance Monitoring Reference Manual".

But the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Yiping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kristinkrueger
Contributor II

Again, thank you both, I'll contact the employee which assisted us.

Kind regards,

Kristin

0 Kudos

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I know, on P4080 the device’s event processing unit can select from amongst more than 2048 event signals on the device, those are described in P4080DEBUGRM (under NDA), but I could not find one for T4240, I am trying to do further checking...

0 Kudos