キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
720件の閲覧回数
DaSc
Contributor II

Hello Support,

I worked with the the reference design RDVCU5775EVM a couple of years ago and used the MC15XS3400DHFK High Side Switch to control contactors. I recently started a design for contactor control and wanted to use this Driver. Unfortunately I saw that this component has already reached it's end of life. Is there a new version/generation I can use? I didn't find anything yet.

Thanks!

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
697件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Danil,

Currently we do not have a P2P and software compatible device to replace the MC15XS3400. However, it looks like we still have some stock of both the MC15XS3400 and MC35XS3400 available, how many pcs would you need?

BR, Tomas

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
665件の閲覧回数
onyourlight
Contributor III

The good news is that I see plenty of stock at dealerships

0 件の賞賛
692件の閲覧回数
onyourlight
Contributor III

Fortunately, the dealer still has it in stock.

0 件の賞賛
698件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Danil,

Currently we do not have a P2P and software compatible device to replace the MC15XS3400. However, it looks like we still have some stock of both the MC15XS3400 and MC35XS3400 available, how many pcs would you need?

BR, Tomas

0 件の賞賛
679件の閲覧回数
DaSc
Contributor II

Unfortunately I am looking for an available and reliable solution as it might be higher quantities. I need a 4 Channel High Side Driver. Are the MC08XS6421 or MC17XS6400 similar?

0 件の賞賛
670件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Danil,

They could be a suitable alternative, please see below the main differences and features.

Capture.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

BR, Tomas