cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior® Development Suite - Basic or Standard

Jump to solution
mbedardh
Contributor I

Does the CodeWarrior® Development Suite - Basic or Standard would work with the following CodeWarrior TAP ?

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/run-control-d...

Also, please post a downlaod link for Evaluation of the CodeWarrior® Development Suite - Basic and Standard.

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Actually, we don't have an evaluation for ''CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard'' but you can try all the features for PowerQUICC processors downloading ''CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications'' and then you can decide which software tools you need.
I can see that "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" does not have a compiler only includes a debugger for your device.
if you just need a debugger for your device, you are selecting the right one, but if you want to compile, you need "CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mbedardh!
The CodeWarrior Tap is compatible with CodeWarrior.
In the following link you can download CodeWarrior.

# CodeWarrior Downloads | NXP Semiconductors

Best regards!

0 Kudos
mbedardh
Contributor I

I should have mentioned that I am looking for a CW version that supports PowerQUICC (MPC8xx), The CW Standard doesn't seem to have an Evaluation Download link for this familly of processors:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/codewarrior-l...

Please indicate if it exists, and which download link to use ?

Mike

0 Kudos
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mbedardh!

The CodeWarrior version for MPC8xxx is CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications

You can download  at the following link

CodeWarrior® Development Suite for Networked Applications | NXP Semiconductors

Best regards

0 Kudos
mbedardh
Contributor I

Its for a device MPC8xx, more specifically MPC885 that I am looking for.

Yes, I know CW 8.8 included in "CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications" works.

However, I am looking for the least expensive "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" which supports my device according to this link:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/codewarrior-l...

So I ask again, please post or indicate a Download Evaluation link for "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" for PowerQUICC Processors. Right now it seems we can only purchase it (no download for this specific device familly..)

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Actually, we don't have an evaluation for ''CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard'' but you can try all the features for PowerQUICC processors downloading ''CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications'' and then you can decide which software tools you need.
I can see that "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Standard" does not have a compiler only includes a debugger for your device.
if you just need a debugger for your device, you are selecting the right one, but if you want to compile, you need "CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications".

0 Kudos