rt685 stuck in Reset Handler(ldr r0,=SystemInit)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rt685 stuck in Reset Handler(ldr r0,=SystemInit)

Henry2
Contributor II

when i use gdb to trace my program, it started at Reset Handler, and when running to

ldr   r0,=SystemInit, it will crash, and got into hard fault, how do i debug the program

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Before answering your question, I was wondering if you can introduce the testing environment, for instance, board, code, IDE, etc.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Henry2
Contributor II

i am using bare metal c without os, and i found that when entry 

SystemInit(void), and 
SCB->CPACR |= ((3UL << 0*2| (3UL << 1*2)); will make it crash

i have use the mbedtls library for encryption, but it seem work when i disable the MBEDTLS_RSA_C
when i enable the marco, it will crash as i mention

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to know whether the issue happens when debugging with the MIMXRT685-EVK board.
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos