cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jn5189

qianchihuang
Contributor III

Hello,

Because JN5189 development board contains a lot of modules, it can not use so many resources in the actual project, so in order to meet the needs of the project, I do not want to use the JN5189 development board provided now, and I only want to use JN5189 chip and GPIO two modules to complete my task. If I have downloaded jn5189dk6_gpio_led_output into the chip, how should I design the hardware circuit and how to supply power to the chip? What is the supply voltage? Help me to see if my schematic design is correct? What needs to be changed if it is not correct? Can you help me correct it?

qianchihuang_0-1692454319871.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @qianchihuang,

Please, take a look at the JN5189 Design Files that can be downloaded from the JN5189 webpage. This folder should contain a manual that describes the hardware for the reference designs for modules based around JN5189, design considerations, manufacturing considerations and a checklist for review; also, there you should find the schematics for the Antenna Module and Carrier Board; and a list with the BOM (inside the corresponding Assembly folder) for the design.

EduardoZamora_0-1692641340724.png

Also, you can refer to the Using the DC-DC Feature Application Note provides a hardware design guide for the DC-DC converter on the JN5189, QN9090, and K32W devices. It explains how to choose external components for the DC-DC converter properly. The document focuses on the critical parameters of external components and their implication of incorrect selection, including a PCB design example of the external component.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

qianchihuang
Contributor III

Thank you! I have solved the problem.

0 Kudos