Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TapLinx SDK Licensing

Jump to solution
aneesdhansey
Contributor I

Hello,

Is there a licensing cost associated with the TapLinx SDK ? We have registered an an android app on the NXP developer portal and obtained a license key. But we're getting the error "TapLinx registration failed after free trail. Provide valid license key" - Is this really caused by insufficient credits ? Because in the portal I can see that we still have 1000 SDK credits left

Where can we buy additional credits for using the SDK in our app ?

I couldn't find a way to buy additional credits anywhere on the developer portal.

I tried to contact the support team but haven't got any response yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

TapLinx is an open API, free accessible for any developer.

Please refer to below document to get started with TapLinx.

AN11876: starting development with TapLinx SDK

https://www.mifare.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AN11876.pdf

You need to

1.register your email address at and accept the license agreement at MIFARE.net and accept the license agreement to get started.

2. Decide on a package name, and register your app on the TapLinx Developer Center.

3. Use a generated key and update 'gradle' to pull the AAR file for the right product repository.

If you need any support or have any questions, please ask the experts on the TapLinx Developer Community forum.

Regards

Daniel

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

TapLinx is an open API, free accessible for any developer.

Please refer to below document to get started with TapLinx.

AN11876: starting development with TapLinx SDK

https://www.mifare.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AN11876.pdf

You need to

1.register your email address at and accept the license agreement at MIFARE.net and accept the license agreement to get started.

2. Decide on a package name, and register your app on the TapLinx Developer Center.

3. Use a generated key and update 'gradle' to pull the AAR file for the right product repository.

If you need any support or have any questions, please ask the experts on the TapLinx Developer Community forum.

Regards

Daniel

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos