cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9KEA How to start program after RESET?

SteffenW79
Contributor I

Hello Everyone,

i am new in developing with the workspace S32 Design Studio and using the NXP S9KEA microcontrollers. The first start with debugging over the SWD interface of a simple project is working.

My question is now, how to run this program on the microcontroller after a reset?

I load the elf file with the option "Flash from file .." in the microncontroller and the program is running. But after power OFF and ON. The program is not running.  

Thank you for your help.

Steffen

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Steffen,

Which board are you using? KEA General Purpose Evaluation Board or your custom board?
Whether the NMI pin has an external pull-up resistor?
Is your program in Flash or RAM?
Have you test the S32DS Examples Projects of KEA128 or FRDM-KEAZ Freedom Evaluation Board – QSP ? 
Will these projects also encounter this problem?

S32DS Examples Projects of KEA128.png

Also, please pay attention to the selection of Libraries support, do not choose those with Debugger Console.

Libraries support ewl_nano_c no IO startup_SKEAZ1284.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos