cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDK-S32R274 board flashing example code

lokesha
Contributor II

Hi,

I am working on RDK-S32R274 board for testing the radar processing system.

I installed the SDK_S32 in my local PC. there is demo examples inside SDK_S32 folder.

I wanted to flash the example inside the RDK-S32R274 board. I don't have the Integrated Flash programmer for Flash over JTAG which is mention in document(S32 Design Studio IDE).

Is there any other way to flash the example code inside RDK-S32R274 board ? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

lokesha
Contributor II

thanks,

How can I save raw ADC sample or Peak data and other data from RDK Demo Controller GUI ? 

I tried from Output Stream and Save session. but nothing saved like raw data.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

there are 2 ways:

With RSDK_demo, disable radar processing from the web server interface and select output of ADC data. The visualizer will receive a RTP stream with entire frame of ADC raw data

if you want to save that to PC you need to modify the visualizer to do so (instead of plotting the data just save to a file.)

Other way is to use 1RF_4Antenna, which by default saves data to files and just disable radar processing from config file, enable ADC output and configure the number of frames you want to dump.

best regards,

Peter

lokesha
Contributor II

thanks,

How can I disable radar processing from the web server interface ? 

I tried from from RSDK_demo to select the ADC sample and ran, but The visualizer is not receiving a RTP stream with entire frame of ADC raw data

this save option is not available in visualizer or console.

lokesha_0-1603788431676.png

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes if you want to program the RDK board you will need a programming tool with JTAG/NEXUS connector. See the following document which described the use of RDK kit.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12938.pdf

RDK kit is ready out of box, so the is preprogrammed SW from NXP already.

Best regards,

Peter