Pegoda RD710 BAL interface error while connecting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pegoda RD710 BAL interface error while connecting

KarpMen
Contributor I

Hi, I am facing a problem connecting to a Pegoda reader RD710. The error returned is BAL Interface error.

The reader has all switch in off (PCSC mode), the OS is Windows 10 pro, the connection test was made by different softwares like RFDDiscover and custom application. 

I've already checked the service Certificate Propagation, and if I stop this service the reader is not visible at all. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please refer to the information as the thread.

URL:https://community.nxp.com/t5/NFC/quot-BAL-INTERCAFE-ERROR-quot-with-RFIDDiscoverLite/m-p/907170.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

KarpMen
Contributor I

Hi Fang I have already read that post but that solution not resolve my situation I have tried without putting up the tag and I have the same bal interface error.

0 Kudos

Tokenaton
Contributor I

Hi Fang I have already read that post but that solution not resolve my situation I have tried without putting up the tag and I have the same bal interface error. 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Can you provide detailed test information? Let me see if I can reproduce your question.

Have a nice day.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

KarpMen
Contributor I

Thi is a sequence with card test framework

KarpMen_1-1632429266557.png

KarpMen_2-1632429286595.pngKarpMen_3-1632429305860.png

KarpMen_0-1632429228356.png

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

I tested the question using  the  Pegoda reader RD710 and the full RFIDDiscover. But can't reproduce the question.  Did you use RFIDDisover is RFIDDisover Lite or the full RFIDDisover? For the information please refer to the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/mifare-hf/mifare-desfire/rfiddiscover:RFID-DISCOVER

Have a nice day.

Note:

0 Kudos

KarpMen
Contributor I

Hi,

I've used card test framework, but the same happen with RFIDDiscover lite/full no difference at all.

I think there is a kind of registry entry, settings in windows that influence the result, but it is not the propagation service.

regards

0 Kudos