Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTN3460 Flickering

Jump to solution
coilnpark
Contributor IV

Hi. I am Colin Park.

I use PTN3460 for 19" TFT LCD "MV190E0M-N10" with Dual-LVDS interface.

Recently, I faced with flickering LCD issue.

When Window OS is resumed, LCD is flicked. Please refer to the attached video file and datasheet.

I also searched for this issue in this community and then I found NXP DPCD tool v0.3 checking solution but I couldn't get this tool. How can I get this tool? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Collin,

Sorry I haven't realized that it was a closed group. Please find my answer below:

After checking with our apps team, they let me know that the previous DPCD tool was used win32forth compiler (free/public domain compiler) to build up the Windows application program, however some anti-virus software may treat.

It as potential threat (it’s called false positive detection) and delete it during operation.

They also let me know that we have a new DPCD tool (DPCD_M tool, see attached) which was used Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 to compile, so that it will never be detected as potential threat by any

anti-virus software, it should solve the issue you are seen.

The password for rar file is “NXP”.

Have a great day,

Jose

View solution in original post

4 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Collin,

Please take a look at the following community post: https://community.nxp.com/message/873575

Here you can find the new DPCD tool.

Regards,

Jose

0 Kudos
coilnpark
Contributor IV

Dear Jose,

Thank you for your response!

However, I couldn't join this site.

1111.PNG

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Collin,

Sorry I haven't realized that it was a closed group. Please find my answer below:

After checking with our apps team, they let me know that the previous DPCD tool was used win32forth compiler (free/public domain compiler) to build up the Windows application program, however some anti-virus software may treat.

It as potential threat (it’s called false positive detection) and delete it during operation.

They also let me know that we have a new DPCD tool (DPCD_M tool, see attached) which was used Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 to compile, so that it will never be detected as potential threat by any

anti-virus software, it should solve the issue you are seen.

The password for rar file is “NXP”.

Have a great day,

Jose

coilnpark
Contributor IV

Dear Jose,

Thank you for your feedback!

I could control the related register but I couldn't solve our issue. We guess this issued is related with BOE LCD.

So, we decided to find other solutions.

I am grateful for your support.

Have a great day,

Colin Park

0 Kudos