OM5181ET

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM5181ET

Echo0928
Contributor II

I'm searching for ICs of type No.OM5181ET, but it seems production has been stopped since end of 2018. I wonder where can I find stock for it? if not, any alternative product recommended? 

4 Replies

Echo0928
Contributor II

Hello, still same topic. we are still stuck here.
for some reason, the company fro whom this device was made is not available for us. if we want big quantity of ICs of this type, such as 300‘000pcs,  is it possible to issue contract with NXP to arrange production as per previous parameters?

0 Kudos

Echo0928
Contributor II

thanks for your prompt reply.

and can you check which distributor in China(listed in your website) once selling this ICs?

0 Kudos

nxf51390
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This part is customer specific/custom part, means it is not available for mass market. 

For ordering information or/and any other requests the company for whom this device was made needs to contact their representative inside NXP.

Our support center is not authorized to check or release any information. I'm sorry.

0 Kudos

nxf51390
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you for your inquiry.

The part number OM5181ET is marked as Customer Specific device. It means that this device was made by NXP based on specific contract for the specific company, only they can obtain the information, all information is confidential.

Our support center is not authorized to check or release information as we do not have an access. We can provide support for standard parts only. Therefore we are not able to compare the parameters to suggest alternative part. 

The company for whom this device was made needs to contact their representative inside NXP who can provide more info.

Thank you for understanding.

0 Kudos