Hi,

I need the linux device drivers for the SR150 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please redirect your questions with one of our Partners (Trimension UWB Partners)?

The documentation and software are distributed by the corresponding UWB Module partner.

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you but as the information of these products it's under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public, this is not a secure channel to share any information of this device and I do not have the data as well for the same reason.

If you are interested in using one of the Development Kits or Modules from our Partners (Trimension UWB Partners), you would need to go directly with them to know the process and the support that they can provide you, as the support path for this technology is through them.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Muvva_Navin08
Contributor I

Hi @Ricardo_Zamora 
Can you please share if there is any  NDA copy that you can share.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please redirect your questions with one of our Partners (Trimension UWB Partners)?

The documentation and software are distributed by the corresponding UWB Module partner.

Regards,

Ricardo

Muvva_Navin08
Contributor I

Hi @Ricardo_Zamora 

I have sent an email to UWB moudle partners of yours for the SR150 Linux device drivers and information about it. They had given reply that I should be contacting NXP only for the SR150 details as shown in the screenshot. Could you please help me with tha here . Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

As mentioned in the https://www.nxp.com/products/wireless-connectivity/trimension-uwb:UWB-TRIMENSION#faqs, all the support (including enablement SW) should come from the Partner.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos